Many PTAs like the design capabilities of their existing newsletter systems but want to use MemberHub for communications and corporate sponsorship programs. Below describes how you can import the newsletter template you’ve created in another system into MemberHub.
1. In Mailchimp, after you are done creating the newsletter you would like to send to parents, navigate to the Templates Section. This section should contain the newsletter/email templates that you have saved. Select the Template you would like, click the drop-down arrow, and select Export as HTML. Save this file to a folder you can readily access.
2. Find the file in your folder, right-click and open the file with Notepad (or mac equivalent). You should see something like the following. Press CRTL + A or Command + A at the same time to select all of the code and click copy.
3. Log into your MemberHub Account and navigate to the Hub you’d like to send the message out of. Click Messages in your Everyone Hub.
4. Click New Message.
5. Select the Tools dropdown, then select Source code. Copy all of your source code and paste it into the pop-up box (here's a sample template). Press OK.
6. Then, customize your newsletter and send!
*Remember: When your PTA sends weekly email newsletters to all school families, your PTA creates a valuable new fundraising channel. SponsorShare is a no-risk program your school can use to raise funds through email sponsorships. View a SponsorShare case study.