In your MemberHub store, it's never been easier to collect donations.
To add donations to the store, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Admin Console, then the Store tab to access the MemberHub Store Admin Site.
2. From the Dashboard of the MemberHub Store Admin Site click on Items on the far right.
3. Click New Item in the top right.
4. Name and describe your donation. Include examples of what your PTA does for your children, school, and community, so people have a good understanding of where their money is going.
5. Enter a price. Select the option to "Allow shopper to enter a custom price" and then enter a minimum price for the donation.
6. Give your shoppers a visual. Images create an emotional connection with your visitors and encourage them to donate.
7. Capture more info from buyers. Use Additional Fields to capture buyer data in your order reporting. (Example, child grade level).
8. When you're done, click Create Item. You can edit your item or hide it from the store at any time. Share your school store link with your school community to raise awareness and encourage donations!