The MemberHub store makes purchasing standard and customized PTA memberships online a breeze!
Here's the video -- followed by the step-by-step guide below.
Follow these steps to set up your memberships in the MemberHub store:
1. Click on the Admin Console then click on the Store Tab to access the MemberHub Store Admin Site.
2. Click on Memberships on the left hand side. Then click on New Custom/Bundled Memberships in the top right.
Note: Your standard state membership types will already be listed in the store. You can create new custom/bundled memberships from this page.
3. Fill out the Membership Name, Short Description, Long Description, Number of Members, and the price.
Note: Your membership level price must be greater than the number of potential members that are joined multiplied by the amount due to the state for each member ($4).
4. Enter an Available At and an Expires At date.
5. Add an Image.
Note: The following fields are automatically included when someone purchases a membership online through your site or an administrator manually enters a membership: first name, last name, email address OR a mobile phone number, and member type.
6. Add Additional Fields. Choose the Field name, Field type, and option values.
7. Choose the School Year.
8. Click Add Membership.
9. Now you can see the Memberships listed in your live store.