MemberHub PTA Manager Training (state, region, district, and council site admins)
In this training session, we will discuss getting logged into your site, updating your profile, switching between different organizations, and a brief local unit site overview, but the main focus will be how council, district, region, and state site admins can use PTA Manager to assist local units and monitor compliance/good standing requirements. For state site admins, we will also walk through editing Unit Data, creating a new unit site, and how to reconcile state dues payments received from local units on the Unit Dues Payments page.
Overview for Local Unit Leaders
In this training session, we will review getting logged into your site, updating your profile, switching between different organizations, and local unit site setup and administration, including adding officers, store setup, entering PTA members, state dues payments, and compliance/good standing requirements. We will also provide an overview of People and Hub management, including Site Joins (for people who are not PTA members), Open Join Hubs, and hub features: Messages, Calendar, Files, People, Photos Albums, Whiteboards, and Signups.
Store Setup with LIVE Q&A (Online Memberships & More)
In this live class, we will cover selling memberships (and more) online in your free MemberHub store.
You'll learn about:
- Completing your WePay Merchant Processing Agreement
- Membership types: standard (state-approved) memberships and custom membership items
- Other items you can add to your store, including spirit wear, donations, etc.
- Exporting and filtering orders
Communications with LIVE Q&A (Hubs, Messages, Events, Signups)
In this live class, we will give you an overview of communications features in MemberHub.
You'll learn about:
- The Admin Console, including a quick overview of the People, Hubs, Site Joins, and Settings tabs
- Hubs, creating a hierarchy, messaging, calendar/reminders, and signups
- Newsletters, with examples; sponsor images; open rates; and using templates
- The dashboard, main calendar, joining open hubs, profile settings, and switching organizations
MemberHub LIVE Interactive Training
Guided by YOUR requests, get immediate demos and help with YOUR store, messages, people, hubs, members, etc.
These sessions are limited to a maximum of 10 participants, first come-first served, so each of you can receive personalized assistance. Don't have any specific questions? Join us anyway! You'll get to see MemberHub in action, tips from an experienced MemberHub user, and inspiration for new ways you might want to use your free site!
For privacy purposes, this interactive training session will NOT have a recording available for later viewing, and we will only use your site during this session with your permission -- we can use a demo site instead, if desired.