Live overview, training, and topic-specific sessions to help you get started and get the most out of MemberHub. Please bookmark this page and check back often to take advantage of any upcoming sessions and/or view recordings from previous sessions. Also check out our collection of help videos at YouTube.com/MemberHub.
View full session descriptions and recordings from previous sessions below.
Overview for Local Unit Leaders
In this training session, we will review getting logged into your site, updating your profile, switching between different organizations, and local unit site setup and administration, including adding officers, store setup, entering PTA members, state dues payments, and compliance/good standing requirements. We will also provide an overview of People and Hub management, including Site Joins (for people who are not PTA members), Open Join Hubs, and hub features: Messages, Calendar, Files, People, Photos Albums, Whiteboards, and Signups.
MemberHub PTA Manager Training (state, region, district, and council site admins)
In this training session, we will discuss getting logged into your site, updating your profile, switching between different organizations, and a brief local unit site overview, but the main focus will be how council, district, region, and state site admins can use PTA Manager to assist local units and monitor compliance/good standing requirements. For state site admins, we will also walk through editing Unit Data, creating a new unit site, and how to reconcile state dues payments received from local units on the Unit Dues Payments page.
MemberHub for Fundraising & Store Setup with LIVE Q&A
In this live class, we will cover selling memberships (and more) online in your free MemberHub store.
You'll learn about:
- Completing your WePay Merchant Processing Agreement
- Membership types: standard (state-approved) memberships and custom membership items
- Other items you can add to your store, including spirit wear, donations, etc.
- Exporting and filtering orders
MemberHub for Communications with LIVE Q&A (Hubs, Messages, Events, Signups)
In this live class, we will give you an overview of communications features in MemberHub.
You'll learn about:
- The Admin Console, including a quick overview of the People, Hubs, Site Joins, and Settings tabs
- Hubs, creating a hierarchy, messaging, calendar/reminders, and signups
- Newsletters, with examples; sponsor images; open rates; and using templates
- The dashboard, main calendar, joining open hubs, profile settings, and switching organizations