Please Note: Adding persons to your site as "People or Contacts" does NOT add or update PTA/PTSA membership records. Here’s how to enter paid members individually.
There are a number of ways to add additional people to your site:
- PTA Members: People that join your PTA as paid members in your store or are entered manually as paid members will automatically be added to your site as contacts.
- Use Site Joins by sharing the link to your Site Joins page via email or handout.
- Import people with names and email addresses from an existing list/database.
- Add A Person manually in the contacts tab.
To manually add a contact, please start by clicking your contacts link on the left menu, manage contacts.
On the next page, click the add contact button.
Fill in the form to add the contact.
Choose to add the contact to the organization entirely or just a hub.
Next fill in:
- Choose the contacts role from the drop-down
- Choose if you want their profile to expire
- Enter the email address, first and last name and phone number
- Optional: Choose to add the contact to a family
- Optional: Add a note to your email inviting the contact
Don't forget to click save when you are done!
Congrats! You added a contact.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org