When your site was created, past year PTA members provided to MemberHub by your state PTA were entered into the People tab.
Need to add additional people? There are a number of ways to add additional people to your site.
- Provide a link to your Site Joins page via email, paper, or text following the instructions found here.
- Add people with Email Addresses from your existing list or database following instructions found here.
- Add A Person manually in the People tab. There are a couple of ways to do this.
- Option 1: You can update settings in Admin Console > Settings > Features > Access to Allow people that join your PTA online to access your MemberHub site. So when people pay dues on your Dues Payment Page, they will automatically have a profile created for them on your site.
- Option 2: Add cash/check paying members in the Add Members page of the PTA tab and leave the box checked to Allow this person to join and access your MemberHub Site. *Instructions are in your state PTA Leaders section under Cash and Check Dues Payments.
- Option 3: You can use the Add Person button to manually add people into your MemberHub site.
To manually add a person click on Add Person on the right. Enter as much information as you can and click on Add Person at the bottom. This person now has a profile on your MemberHub site.
Note: The Add People button on the People tab is different than the Enter Members form in the PTA tab.
The Add People button on the people tab gives you a way to add people to your MemberHub site but does not mark that person as a paid PTA member.
To Add people as paid Cash/Check members click Enter Members on the PTA Tab.