Please Note: Any fields that are grayed out on the unit data form, are fields that are not editable by you, but are editable by your state PTA leaders. If you notice that you need to edit one of these fields, please contact your state PTA leaders for assistance. If you are unsure who to contact, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help direct you to the best contact.
Articles in this section
- How to Void/Edit a Transaction & PTA Membership
- Member Import Tool for Local Units
- How to keep your PTA in compliance with state PTA requirements
- Overview of the PTA tab
- Enter PTA Members (Cash/Check)
- How To Add An Officer
- How To Edit Unit Data
- Why can't I use the same email address for two people?
- When I add a new PTA member, are they notified about MemberHub?
- Membership Cards: Printing & Emailing