You will need to enter your PTA officers in MemberHub. Follow these steps below to enter your officers.
1. If you are a Site Administrator for your PTA MemberHub site you will see the Compliance link along the left side. When you click on this button you will be taken to the Compliance Module.
2. Click on Update Officers. You will see the current year's officers as well as officers from previous years.
Note: After June 30, past year officer information cannot be updated or removed. Prior year officer information should remain in MemberHub for state-level PTA data record, therefore, you are not able to delete past officer information.
3. Select the year first, then click the Add Officer button on the right. The resulting popup window will have you select officer role, enter Name, Email and other information. Your State PTA determines what officer roles are listed in this area. If you have officer that is not listed, you can contact your State PTA or add them as Other.
4. The officer will automatically be added as an Admin unless you turn the switch off.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom.