This help article will cover detailed steps for sending a message to all the members of a hub.
- Click on Hubs > Select the hub you want to message.
- Then Select Messages
- Click on New Message
- Select Send as an Announcement or Send as a Discussion.
Announcements: Reply to Sender Only. These are messages in which all recipients can reply to the sender via email and only the sender will receive the message. The reply will stay private in the email only.
Discussions: Reply All. This allows recipients to reply and it can be seen by other recipients. The reply will be posted to the member hub discussion.
- Choose who you would like to receive your message by clicking select recipients then choosing one of the options in the pop-up.
- Enter your Subject.
- Enter your message in the Message Box.
- If you would like to have anyone in the hub registered with a text-able phone number to receive a text message as well, enter the message in the text box.
- OPTIONAL: If you want to send your message at a later date, click schedule message and enter the date and time you want the message sent.
- You are done! Click Post Message.