Once you have your hub set up, you have the option to add students/people to the hub.
Note: Adding students will automatically add parents if their family profile is complete.
Please follow these instructions for adding people to your hub.
1. Navigate to your hub. You can do this by clicking My Hubs on the upper left and then selecting the appropriate hub from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the People on the Left.
3. Click on Add People.
3. You will see this pop-up below. Choose which option works best for you then click continue.
Note: In a Classroom Hub, it will default to the option to add students.
4. Add your members.
If you chose one of the first 2 options you will now see this screen:
- Select Names from the list by typing a name in the by name box, or clicking them in the list.
- Once you have selected the members you would like to add, click the Add button and they will show up in a list on the right.
- Once you have finished, select the big blue button on the bottom of the page.
If you prefer to add members via email ( the third option) you will see this screen below.
- Enter all the email addresses of members you would like to add separated by a comma.
- You can then choose to add people to the hub directly, or if you would like to send them an email invite by clicking the checkboxes.
- You can also choose to customize the message by clicking the orange link.
- When completed, click the blue Add People Button
If you chose the last option, to add people via a join Link, please find further instructions Here.
5. Hooray! You are done. You will see your hub members listed on the people page.
For information on setting up hubs, review the Help Articles here.