Creating a Signup
1. Go to the Signups feature located on the bottom left of your Hub Navigation. You can do this by clicking My Hubs> Selecting the Hub > Signups.
2. Click New Signup Form. If you have permission to create a signup, the New Signup Form button will be on the right-hand side.
3. Fill in the Title/Event Name.
*Optional 4. If this Signup is for an event, make sure to check the box This Signup is for a single Event.
- Clicking the box will add an Event Details section to your signup.
- This portion is the same as creating an event from the calendar except there is an RSVP option located at the bottom. If you would like people to RSVP for the event, make sure you select Ask respondents how many people will attend.
5. Add Items Section and Add Time Slots Section
The items section is used for signing up to bring individual things. In this example, we will list food that people can signup to bring. You can edit:
- The Title
- Enter a quantity
- Enter the Description
- Click Add Details and type-specific information such as brand names or colors etc
- Use the Arrows to rearrange the items list order
- Delete an item by clicking the trash can
Adding Time Slots works the same as Items. You can:
- Create a title for your time slots.
- Enter a Quantity
- Choose a Starting Date
- Choose a Starting Time
- Choose an Ending Date
- Choose an Ending Time
- Reorder the time slots in the list by clicking the arrows
- Reorder whether time slots or items appear first
- Delete the time slots by clicking the trash can
6. Create Reminders. You can send out a reminder to those who have signed up.
Note: You will need to have chosen a single event sign up and entered dates/ items to see the reminders box.
- You can select when a reminder will go out by entering a number and choosing days, hours or minutes from the drop-down menu.
7. Click Save & Open for Responding
Note: When your signup is complete, you have several options to save and preview it before you open it up for responding.
- Save as Draft will let you save the signup you are working on to be edited as a later date.
- Save Draft & Preview - will let you see the finished product without it being live. You go back and edit details if you need to.
- Save & Open for Responding, people in the hub are able to go in and sign up for items and time slots. You can view responses, edit and close your signup at any time.
This is what a completed join will look like.
Created a Signup and Need to get the word out? Learn how by clicking here.
Created a Signup and need to review your responses? Learn how to by clicking here.