Creating a Signup
1. Under the Communications Menu, click Create Signups.
Yes! MemberHub has partnered with Signup.com to bring you an amazing Signup Feature.
Click to Go to Signups. To create a signup start by clicking Free! Get Started button on the Signup.com/MemberHub landing page. Then follow the guide to craft your perfect signup.
Be sure to check out these amazing features from Signup.com:
- Public Signups that can be easily shared via link, messages, Facebook, Twitter, as a button on your website, or via Remind.
- Personalize your SignUp with your own theme or logos, or use free pre-loaded ones split up by categories, including school/classroom, sports, holidays, fundraising, and more.
- Easy Management and Security options on signups like allowing participants to swap spots, allowing participants to sign up other people (family members, friends, etc.), and hiding who is signed up from other participants.
- Amazing and Easy Reporting Options:
- Who’s coming report - Summary of all spots and participants
- Signup or Check-in sheet - Printable sheet for getting volunteers in person or to allow volunteers to check in.
- Hours tracking - Hours tracking and custom fields for invited and signed up guests.
- Interactive Report - Build your own view of your data and export.
- Access the Idea Center for lots of great ideas, free printables, and tips for things like back to school planning, class parties, parent teacher conferences, and more.
- Group Pages where you can display all of your active signups. Share this link for easy access for volunteers.
In addition to:
Signup.com also has paid options that include many other amazing features. Feel free to check them out here: https://signup.com/Pricing?