Within your MemberHub site, you have the ability to edit your own profile such as adding a profile image and updating your contact info, edit your privacy settings and manage your notifications and organizations. All of these can be done by clicking on the profile icon at the top right and choosing my profile from the drop down. More details below.
- Navigating to your Profile
- Updating your Profile Photo
- Updating your Contact Info
- Manage Notifications and Organizations
Navigating to your Profile
Click on your profile icon at the top right > My profile.
Updating your Profile Photo
Click the add image button in the circle at the top right. Find the photo on your computer, and click save. You will see this places the image you chose on the upper right hand corner of your profile.
Updating your Contact Info
Once you are on your profile, you will see all your contact info is on the left side of the screen. You can edit any fields you need from here. You can edit:
- Display Name - How your name will appear on MemberHub in places like the directory.
- First Name - Your first name
- Last Name - Your last name
- Email Address - Your email address on your MemberHub account
- Phone number - This should be your cell phone number if you wish to get text messages from your organization.
Phone number provider - This is your cell phone carrier. Choosing your provider from the list is mandatory to be able to receive text messages from your organization.
- Mailing Address - Completely optional to fill in
- Properties - These are custom fields your organization has setup. You can fill them in now if you want, or wait until your directed.
Editing your Privacy Settings
If you would like to change what information is shared within the Directory, scroll down to the Privacy section on the left side of the profile.
Toggle the radio switches to the left to no longer share the info within the directory for other families in your organization to view. You can turn off the ability for families to view your:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
Manage Notifications and Organizations
If you wish to leave an organization or remove yourself from getting messages from them, you can do so on your profile. Click the Manage Organizations link under your profile icon at the top right.
On the pop up box that appears, you will see each organization you belong to. Toggle the switch to the left for the organizations you wish to unsubscribe from messages for, and click the red leave link for any organizations you wish to be removed from.
Looking for guidance to manage your family? Check out this article: How can I manage my family as a Member?
You are all set, you have managed everything on your profile!
Questions? We have answers. Contact MemberHub Support.