In MemberHub you will find your profile and your family's profile in the top right hand corner under your name/picture. You also have an account with MemberHub.com which consists of your login credentials and a few other global settings.
Under Your Profile you can:
- Upload a photo/avatar of yourself by clicking on Change Picture
- Edit Family in the link on the right
- Edit Profile including basic information, display name, option to receive text message notifications and option to receive Main Calendar email and/or text reminders
- Adjust Profile Visibility to control what parts of your profile are visible following instructions here.
Under Your Family you can:
- Click on existing family member to Edit Profile including basic information, display name, option to receive text message notifications and option to receive Main Calendar email and/or text reminders
- Click on an existing family member including your child to Adjust Profile Visibility following instructions here.
- Add Family Member
Under Your Account you can:
- Manage your email addresses
- Change your password
- Change your notification preferences
- Edit your timezone
Under Switch Organizations you can go back and forth between organizations in which you have a profile. This could be children in different schools or a school and a church, etc.