Within your MemberHub site, you have the ability to edit your own profile, Your Family's Profile and Your Account Settings.
You can access all three by visiting the profile picture on the top right and clicking them on the drop-down menu.
Under Your Profile you can:
- Upload a photo/avatar of yourself by clicking on Change Picture
- Edit Family in the link on the right
- Edit Profile including basic information, display name, option to receive text message notifications and option to receive Main Calendar email and/or text reminders
- Adjust Profile Visibility to control what parts of your profile are visible following instructions here.
Under Your Family you can:
- Add a Family Member
- Delete A Family Member
- Change a Famly Members Role (Child, Adult, Other)
- Update the Family's Profile picture
- Click on an existing family member to Edit a Profile.
- Once viewing a family member, click on the Edit Profile link to:
- Edit Basic information such as name, email and phone number
- Adjust Notification Options
- Adjust Main Calendar email and/or text reminders
- Adjust Profile Visibility following instructions here.
Under Your Account you can:
- Manage your email addresses
- Change your password
- Change your notification preferences
- Edit your timezone
Under Switch Organizations
- You can go back and forth between organizations in which you have a profile. Simply click the organization name you would like to visit and you will see that organizations Member Hub.