Have a lot of files? Organize them with Tags. Follow these steps below for Tagging success.
1. Navigate to a Hub. You can do this by click on My Hubs on the upper left and selecting a hub from the drop-down menu.
2. Select Files on the left side.
3. Click on Edit an existing file or Upload a new one
4. Edit Tags- You will see this screen:
5. Enter your tags. You will see this pop-up below. Type a keyword and press Add. When you're finished, click Update Tags.
Note: You can see your tag's on the bottom right of the files page.
- Tags most frequently used will appear bigger and bolder.
- You can click Manage to edit your tags and see how often they are used.