Welcome to MemberHub!
As a member of a hub, you will benefit from having a single place where you can connect with other members of your groups in a private, secure, online environment.
If you are connected to multiple groups and organizations on MemberHub.com you will find MemberHub especially useful. This is because MemberHub can combine information from multiple sources in useful ways. For example, each group you are associated with on MemberHub.com has a hub calendar. You can see all of the events from groups you are associated with on one main calendar on your dashboard.
Starting at the Top
At the top of all pages, you can click links to access:
- My Hubs
- Join Hubs
- Main Calendar
If you have administrative rights to your site, you will see the Admin Console button. If you are a store administrator, you will see the Store Admin button.
If you click on your name, you will be able to access:
- Your Profile
- Your Family Profile
- Your Account
- Organizations (if you belong to more than one school, church, etc.)
Organizations & Hubs
Each group, class, team, etc. has a hub which is the primary MemberHub gathering point for all communication within the group.
To learn more about hubs, read the Hub Overview.
The dashboard is an excellent place to see what is going on with all your groups in MemberHub in one handy place. You will see information related to All your hubs.
Your dashboard contains an activity feed that shows a list of recent activities, upcoming events, and important links.
Similar to your hubs, you can also click on different hub navigation links. TIf you have permission, you can also send a message, create an Event, create a Signup, upload a file, create a photo album or create a Whiteboard from your Dashboard.
You can view recent activity with:
- Popular discussions/messages
- Events on the calendar
- Files popular on your MemberHub
- Photos popular on your MemberHub
- Hub Signups
Note: You will notice that the people tab is missing. That is because the people tab is only available specific to each Hub.
Visit your hub by clicking My Hubs and selecting the appropriate hub from the drop-down list. From there, you will be able to:
- Message hub members
- Utilize the Hub Calendar
- Upload Files to the Hub
- Upload Photos to the Hub
- Manage/Add Members in the Hub People Tab
- Manage/Create Hub Whiteboards
- Manage/Create Hub Signups
- Edit Hub Settings
The Main Calendar provides a single view of all events across all of your hubs in one convenient location.
- Events are also color-coded for each hub for easy viewing.
- You can modify your color settings in the Calendar Preferences at the bottom of the Main Calendar page.
- If you use a desktop calendar application like Apple’s iCal or Microsoft Outlook you can subscribe to the iCalendar feed and it will automatically import events into that local calendar application.
- You can view a list of applications that have support for the iCalendar protocol on Wikipedia here.
One of the first things you should do is fill out the information in Your Profile and under Your Family Under the Profile Picture.
Under your profile picture you can:
- Update your profile info & Adjust Your Profile Visibility
- Edit Your Family Profile
- Edit your Email Address
- Change your Password
- View Email Updates & Notification Settings from MemberHub
- View/Edit your Timezone
- Switching between your organizations under Switch Organizations
Text Messages Alerts
Administrators in MemberHub have the ability to push out announcements to their members via text message. This is a great way for organizations to notify you of last-minute event cancellations or other urgent announcements.
You have the ability to customize which groups can send you text messages under Hub Settings on the Personal Settings Page. To get there click My Hubs > Select the Hub > Click Hub Settings> Personal Settings.
Note: You won’t receive any text messages if you don’t have your mobile number entered in Your Profile and the “Allow Text Messages” checkbox checked.
At the bottom of all pages in your MemberHub site you will see a Select Language option. When you click on this link it will bring up a large list of languages. Select the language you need and the content will be translated for you.