A timeline is crucial to having a smooth start with your MemberHub Site. The timeline keeps everyone who is involved on task and on time. Here is what a basic timeline looks like:
- Update site information
- Select and add administrators
- Create hubs and arrange them in a hierarchy (hub tree) for school, grades, classrooms, extra-curricular, athletics, etc.
- Add emails from an existing email list. Instructions here.
- Add people to hubs (hub joins, manual entry)
- Update and publish your Site Joins page
- Start communicating
Dates for Training
An online walk-through of MemberHub including some tips and tricks as well as answer any questions.
- PTA Leadership
- Site Admins
- Hub Admins, Teachers, Room Parents
- Parents and other users
Dates or Key Communication Messages
Important communication to staff and families about MemberHub and what to expect.
- Announcement to staff
- Announcement to families
- Cheat sheets for teachers and room parents
- Take home sheets for parents
Take this timeline and make it your own!