When you have a new email address that you would like to change or add on to your MemberHub account, you are able to add it in on your own or have the administrator change it for you.
If you are able to sign into MemberHub with your old email address, then once you sign in, follow these steps:
- In the top right-hand corner, click on the drop down menu. If you have completed your profile, it will have your name and profile image. If you have not completed it then it will just have your email address.
- The first option in the drop down menu is email addresses. Select that option.
- You will then see Your Account page and your list of confirmed email addresses. Click on the blue Add Email Address button.
- Enter in your new email address and again click the blue Add Email Address button.
- You will receive an email from MemberHub in your email client that will prompt you to confirm that email address for security purposes.
- After you confirm it, you can go back into Your Account and make that email primary.
If you have never created an account with MemberHub but you receive emails, you will have to have your MemberHub Site Administrator change your email. You may contact Support and we would be able to get you in contact with the admin.