Have a new email and want to change your email used for MemberHub?
Note: You will need to log into your MemberHub account to change your own email address. If you received emails sent through a MemberHub site in the past but never confirmed that email address with MemberHub (login process), and you no longer have access to that email account, please ask a local site administrator/PTA officer to update the email address in your profile for you. If you purchased a PTA membership without providing an email address, please ask a local site administrator/PTA officer to add it to your profile, so you can log in.
- In the upper-right corner, click on your profile picture and select Email Addresses
2. Click on the blue Add Email Address button.
3. Enter in your new email address and click the blue Add Email Address button.
4. For security purposes, MemberHub will immediately send you an email to confirm your new email address.
5. After you confirm the new email address, go back into Your Account > Email Addresses and make the new email your primary.
6. Remove the old email address from your account.
Important: There should only be one email address kept on your account to prevent log in errors or organization site access errors.