To visit the Hub Settings General Tab
First, navigate to the hub settings. Click on My Hubs on the upper left> Select the hub from the drop down > click hub settings.
Click Admin Console > Hubs > Then select the gear at the end of the row with the hub you would like to edit.
Once you are in the Settings, visit the General tab by clicking on General.
There are 5 things you are able to do on the General Hub Settings tab:
1. Clear Hub Activity: This will permanently erase everything in your hub and should be used with extreme caution as the data is unrecoverable. To do this, click the blue, Clear Hub Activity button the upper left of the general tab, then is pop up will appear.
2. Edit Hub Name, Parent Hub, Grade Level, Rm#/Location: Here you are able to change the name of the hub.
- The Parent Hub is the way in which the hubs appear in the Hub drop-down list.
- If the parent hub is changed, then the hub hierarchy will be a little different.
- All the people in this hub will automatically be people in the parent hub.
- If a person is only indirectly included in a parent hub, there will be an asterisk next to their name and if removed from all sub-hubs, they will automatically no longer be included in that parent hub.
- If your hub is a classroom hub, you can also edit the grade level and room number from this section.
- Entering any grade level makes this a "classroom" hub where people may be added as Students or assigned the role of Teacher, Assistant, or Head Room Parent.
3. Discussion Board:
- Each hub has its own discussion email address through which a discussion can be started. You can edit the email address if you like. Tip: you can place this email address in the "to" field when you are composing a message in your email client. It will send the message and also post to the MemberHub discussion board.
- You can edit the email address to make it something easy to remember.
- You can choose to have replies automatically sent to the whole group or replies only to the author of the message.
4. Logo: You can easily select an image for your individual hub logo, which will appear in the header when viewing that hub.
5. Delete This Hub: There is a blue button called Delete This Hub located underneath the Clear Hub Activity button. When clicked, it will pop up a warning confirming the deletion of the hub.
Make sure to click on Save Changes when done updating Hub Settings.