Whiteboards are an easy way for groups to brainstorm ideas on a particular topic and to share in the planning process of events, and other activities.
With Whiteboards you can:
- Post an Idea to share it with the hub
- Revise the Idea and still see all the revisions.
- Allow Hub Members to comment on the Idea post to White Board
- Email the Whiteboard to users
Follow these steps for using Whiteboards.
1. Access your Hub. You can do this by click on My Hubs on the upper left and selecting a hub from the drop-down menu.
2. Access Whiteboards Once you access your hub, the Whiteboards feature is located on the left-hand side in Hub Navigation.
- If you are allowed to create one, the blue New Whiteboard button is there on the main Whiteboards page.
3. Click on the whiteboard to view it.
3. Click Edit. Once in the whiteboard, you can also click on Edit which will open the information in a text field.
4. Click Save as Newest Version. When edits are complete, click on Save as Newest Version. A new version is automatically saved when the member saves the edit so any member can go back in and see every single version of the whiteboard.
6. Send Reminders. To send reminders about the whiteboard, you can click the link Remind members about this whiteboard and it automatically composes a message and sends it out to your members.
7. Add A Comment. Lastly, you can Add A Comment about the whiteboard at the bottom of the page by clicking on the whiteboard and scrolling down to comment.