What is a Custom Section?
Each campaign has a layout template that includes an area to tell the story of your fundraiser. This description box can be filled in with images, text, and videos.
It is possible to add an additional description block to your campaign; these are called Custom Sections.
What is included in a Custom Section?
Each Custom Section has a headline area and an area where organizers can input text, images, or video. Custom sections can be placed anywhere on the campaign page and can be used for:
- Listing winners (along with their picture or a video) on the page after the drawing.
- Adding videos at multiple points throughout the campaign page (instead of in the campaign Description).
- Listing volunteer opportunities for an event with a link to sign up as a volunteer on a 3rd party app like SignUpGenius.
- Providing donors more details about live streaming and engagement opportunities.
- Providing details about in-person events (venue address, where to go and park, maps, etc.).
How to add a custom section
- Click on My campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have selected a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Edit campaign*.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top of the page.
- Click campaign* Options.
- Scroll down until you see this box:
7. Click CREATE SECTION.
8. Enter a title and content and click SAVE.