When you participate in an A-thon, you’ll need to log your activity in order for MemberHub to calculate the total donation amount from everyone who pledged support. Activity can be entered on an ongoing basis or all at once.
Follow the steps below to log your activity:
- Log in or create an account at app.memberhub.gives, using the same email account you were registered with.
- Click View My Account or click on the circle in the upper right corner with your initials and then click My Account.
- Click on the My Members or My Teams tab at the top (depending on if you are registered as a participant or a team).
- Click your name in the list to open your dashboard.
- Click LOG ACTIVITY*.
- Click ENTER ACTIVITY.
- Enter the activity amounts and click SAVE.
Good To Know
- Contact the organizer with any questions about logging your activity. You can do that by going back to the fundraiser page where you started and clicking on the button in the bottom right corner labeled “Contact Organizer.”
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.