As a State PTA Leader, you can send messages to all or specific officers to all or specific local units within your state.
- To send a message to local unit officers, go to Communications > Messages > New Message
- The reply for the message will go to the email you are logged into MemberHub with. If you would like the reply to go to a different email, you can click Change for the Reply To field and enter a different email and click Next.
- Click Units and select which units you want to email. You can also type in the search bar to find a specific unit. Click Done.
- Click Officers and select the officers that you want to email for each of those units.
- Click Year to select which year officers you want to send an email. Click Next
- Enter Subject and Body of Message. You can send immediately or choose to send the message at a later set date/time.
After messages are sent, you can view a list of messages within Communications > Messages and see how many received the message as well as what percent opened or clicked a link in the email. You can click the message to see the content of the message as well as who was sent the message.