Changing the end date of your campaign is simple if your campaign is still active. Below you will find instructions for changing the end date for both single-component fundraising experience and multiple-component fundraising experiences.
Single component fundraiser
To change the end date of a single-component experience, you’ll need to edit the information on the component specific page.
- Raffles or Sweepstakes – go to the Raffle or Sweepstakes page and look for the option Stop selling entries on (date and time). Input your new end date here.
- A-thon – go to the A-thon page and look for the card When will you’re A-thon end? Input your new end date here.
- Event – go to the event page and look for the option End ticket sales on (date and time). Input your new end date here.
- Auction – go to the auction page and look for the option Bidding ends on (date and time). Input your new end date here.
- Sales – got to the sale page and look for the card When will your sale end. Input your new end date here.
- Crowdfunding – go to the crowdfunding page and look for the card When will your campaign end? Input your new end date here.
For Crowdfunding, go to the crowdfunding page and look for the card When will your campaign end? Input your new end date here.
Multiple Component Fundraiser
To change the end date of a fundraising experience with multiple components, follow the steps below.
- Go to My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click Basics on the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see this box:
6. Select if you want to have all components end at the same date and time or different dates and times.
If you choose the option to have your components end at different dates and times, this information is entered on the component specific setup page. You can find information about where to edit end dates for individual components above.
Good to know:
- You can’t extend your campaign or component if it’s already been completed or closed, so be sure to plan ahead if you anticipate changing your campaign’s end date before it’s complete.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.