Auction winner receipts can act as a tax receipt if the organizer entered the fair market value of the item. Sometimes the winners will misplace the email or it will be routed to their spam folder depending on their email settings. Organizers can resend the receipt to the winner through the campaign.
How to resend
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have selected a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click View Auction Winners*.
- Search for the winner by typing their name in the search bar.
- Hover your mouse over the line with their name and click the three-dot menu at the far right of the line.
- Click Resend Winner Email.
- Click RESEND. If you would like to change the email address, first enter the new address and then click RESEND.