Need to add or remove a site admin for your site? Please see the instructions for each below.
Remove an Administrator
1. Go to the Admin Console and click on the Settings tab.
2. Once there click on Administrators under the Organization Settings menu on the right.
3. There you will see a list of all existing Organization Administrators. If you need to remove an administrator, simply click on the x beside that person's name.
Add an Administrator
The most efficient way to provide someone with site admin access is to use People Actions > Make Site Admin after selecting the existing person on your Admin > People page. If the person is not listed on your site yet, just add them as a new person first (with as little as their email address or as much profile information as you like).
Alternatively, you may invite someone to become site admin using the instructions below, but they will not officially have site admin access until they accept the invitation email.
1. Go to Admin > Settings > Administrators and click on the Add Administrator button.
2. Enter the person's email address in the Add Administrator pop-up and Add a Personal Message if you like.
3. Click Send Invitation, which will send an email invite to help administer your site and automatically add this email address to your People tab if it does not already exist on your site.
3. The invitee must click the link in the invite email to be activated as an Organization Administrator.