Sometimes you may want to keep a signup to reuse in the future, but need to clear all the existing responses. Here's how:
1. Go to the appropriate hub and click on Signups.
2. Find the signup you want to reuse and click the trashcan.
3. You will see a popup with three options. You want to choose the last choice if you wish to keep the form but delete the current responses.
Note: If you want to delete the sign-up and current responses choose the second option
You will get a warning, "I understand that this deletion is permanent and non-recoverable." Check the box and click on OK.
4. Complete! Your signup is still on the list but all existing responses have been removed.
5. Make sure join is open to responses. When your ready for your join to be open to responses, make sure its open to receive them by making sure this link reads close for responding. If it reads open for responses, then click the link to open the join for responses.
Note: When a signup is closed for responding it is still visible in hub signups. If you do not want the signup to be visible at all, after clicking on Close for Responding you can then click on Archive. When you're ready to reuse the signup you can Un-Archive it, Click Edit Signup Form if needed, and Click Open for Responding.