The hub calendar is a great place to store event details. It can also be used like an e-invite for your hub events to notify everyone of upcoming gatherings.
Follow these steps below to add a calendar event.
1. Navigate to your hub. You can do so by clicking on My Hubs on the upper left and choosing a hub from the drop-down list.
2. Click Calendar on the Left Side.
3. Next, Hover over the event date and click on new event.
7. Fill in the form.
- Event Name
- Location Name
- Address of Event
- Start Day/Time or Choose All Day
- End Day/Time
- Choose if it's repeating or a single event
- Enter any event notes such as "Bring a Bathing Suit" or even a link to the hub signup to volunteer time or bring a treat to share.
At the bottom of the event details form, there are several small checkboxes that are rather important.
By clicking these boxes you can:
- choose to send members an e-mail about the event
- remind members via email or text message at your chosen reminder time
- or and add the event to the Main Calendar.
8. Click Create Event - Your Done!
Your event will now appear on the calendar with the time and event title.