The calendar is a great place to store event details. It can also be used like an e-invite for your events to notify everyone of upcoming gatherings.
Follow these steps below to add a calendar event.
1. Navigate to your calendar. You can do so by clicking on Calendar along the upper left side of your screen.
2. Click the New Event button in the upper right corner.
3. Next, Fill in the form for the event.
7. If you make the event a Public Event, users will not need a MemberHub login to view and RSVP to the event. Not making it Public will require each attendee to have a MemberHub account to view and RSVP.
8. If you wish to make this an event for specific hub(s), you can select the hub(s) within the Attendee list.
9. Click Save to save the event and select whether you want to save and send invites or not.
After the event is saved on your calendar, you can go back to see how many have RSVP'd and export a list of attendees and their response.
1. Click the Event on the calendar. You will then see where you can RSVP to the event, see event details, and see how many have RSVPs so far. You can also click the applicable icon to share this event on your social media account.
2. To view the attendees list and their responses, click the link to Edit the event. Then click the Change link for the Attendees. From this screen, you can see the replies for each attendee currently invited. You can add other emails to the list to invite. You can also edit an attendee's response to the event from this area. To export a list of attendees and their response, click the Export link from this screen. Click Save when you are finished viewing and editing this list of attendees.