Here are some tips to help you figure out what may be happening to your emails.
The first place to check is your spam/junk folder.
If you find the email(s) - great!
If this happens consistently you can try the following:
1. Click on one of the messages
2. Setup a Filter for emails like this. Leave the address as is and other fields blank and create the filter to have these emails to go to your inbox.
Confirm Emails Sent
If they aren't there, please confirm the email was actually sent to you by the system.
You can do this by:
1. In Your MemberHub Profile, you will see a blue link that tells you how many emails have been sent to you at the email address associated with Your Profile. Click on that link to see all the emails.
2. You can see if the email bounced as well as when it was first opened and last opened.
If you have a repeating pattern of bounced emails:
- Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with making sure you receive future emails.
Note: If you are a site/org administrator, you can go to the People tab and click on the person(s) name to see their Sent list.
Still Not Receiving Email?
Reach out to us at email@example.com and we can assist you.