There are a few methods of fixing this to try:
Note: you can do this only if the wrong email address hasn't been confirmed by anyone.
- In the Admin Console Go to the People tab and Search the Person's Name
- Select the Profile in the List
- Click on Edit Profile and try to correct the email address there
Note: If you removed the PTA member profile from the org, you can add it back by going to the People tab, Add Person page. There enter the name and incorrect email address and submit. The system will ask if you want to reactivate that person. Click yes.
Already have a people profile with the correct email address and now have a PTA member profile with the wrong email address? You'll need to move the correct email address. The system won't allow two profiles to use the same email address.
Note: A Profile and PTA Member Profile is distinguished by a Yellow Star.
To do this:
1. Go into the People Tab > Search Name > click to edit profile> Cut the email address. Click Save.
2. Then go into PTA Member profile, click Edit > Paste the email address there. Click Save.
3. Then go back to People Profile in People tab, go to People Actions dropdown and click Remove from Org.
Note: This will only work if the correct email address has not yet been confirmed. If the correct email address has already been confirmed then you will need to submit a support ticket to email@example.com so we can correct it in the database.