MemberHub is an online tool that makes PTA'ing easier.
For school families, MemberHub reduces confusion and provides a one-stop-shop for school communication and calendars, PTA memberships, school spirit wear, event and volunteer sign ups, calendars -- and more!
For PTA leaders, the system puts all your tools in one place, making it easier to engage families, raise funds, and stay in good standing. You and your volunteers will save hours on admin tasks so you can focus on connecting with your children and building your school community.
With MemberHub, PTA leaders can:
- Sell PTA memberships and school gear, and collect donations -- all online. All membership information is automatically reported to the state, meaning less work for you.
- Stay in good standing with state PTA requirements. Submit officer info and good-standing confirmations, and send dues to the state with one click (via ACH).
- Create easy sign-ups for your events, items needed, and volunteers.
- Raise money for your school with the exclusive email sponsor program.
- Create continuity in your processes from year to year, even as PTA officers change.
- Give parents one master view of their classroom and school calendars, with built-in event reminders.
- Communicate with individuals and targeted groups by email or text, and access a private, up-to-date school directory.
- Drag and drop files and photos in a secure environment.
- Get the MemberHub app on your smartphone for managing your PTA on the go.
- And more!