By default the PTA President is the Account Owner for MemberHub. Determine if you want someone else to be the Account Owner for the ongoing management of your overall school MemberHub site. This could be a MemberHub chair, communication chair or technology chair. If so, please go to the Settings tab and click on Administrators. Find the administrator you want to make Account Owner and click on the Make Account Owner button next to their name. If they are not an existing administrator, you will need to add them by clicking on the Add Administrator button at the bottom. If the existing Account Owner is unavailable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What if I entered the wrong email address for a PTA member?
- What is MemberHub?
- Is MemberHub just for PTA use?
- Do I have to use MemberHub?
- Will I have to use MemberHub for all communication services?
- How do I add or remove Org/Site Administrators?
- Who processes the payments? Who is Heartland?
- How do the transaction fees work?
- How does PTA Dues Money Flow?
- Why are my transaction pennies short and how do I reconcile my account?