Ideally, you want people to join your PTA using your MemberHub Store so PTA members are automatically added to your MemberHub site and sent a receipt, which includes a link to their membership card and instructions to log in and update their profile. However, if you would like to allow people to pay their dues via cash, check, or other system outside of MemberHub, you will need to manually enter those members.
How to Manually Enter Paid PTA Members
- From the Membership Module click on Manage Members and then click Add Cash/Check Member.
- Select the Membership that was purchased.
- Enter the payment information for the membership order (Price Paid, Check Number and select the Year). Note: For Cash payments, leave the check number blank.
- Enter membership details for each member (Any required custom fields, Member Name, Email, Phone Number and Member Type). Click Save
- If the member has a valid email address, they will receive an emailed receipt with a link to their membership card and a instructions to log in and update their profile on your site. There is not currently a way to generate a receipt through MemberHub, other than to send it when entering the person as a member or when purchasing a membership online.
- After adding a member you will automatically be taken back to the list of Members in your site. If you have more members to add, you can click Add Cash/Check Member to add another one.
- If you have a large amount of members to enter manually, can import members instead.
Note: If a member does not have a valid email address and would like their membership card, you can open and print it for them by clicking the card icon next to their name in the Members list or from their profile.
You can find more information here about notifications people receive when they are entered in the Members module.