If you are a Site Administrator for your PTA MemberHub site you will see a tab in the Admin Console labeled Settings. Under the Organization Settings menu on the right, click on Features. Here you can adjust what users are allowed to do and see in your MemberHub site.
Articles in this section
- What if I entered the wrong email address for a PTA member?
- What is MemberHub?
- Is MemberHub just for PTA use?
- Do I have to use MemberHub?
- Will I have to use MemberHub for all communication services?
- How do I add or remove Org/Site Administrators?
- Who processes the payments? Who is Heartland?
- How do the transaction fees work?
- How does PTA Dues Money Flow?
- Why are my transaction pennies short and how do I reconcile my account?