If you’re running an experience with participants who are involved in fundraising, there may be time when you need to contact everyone to provide important information about your experience or event. We make it easy for you to contact all or some of your experience participants right from your MemberHub account.
Here’s how to send participants an email:
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click on View Participants.*
- Select the specific participants you’d like to email by checking the box next to their name. To email all participants, check the box at the very top left (next to the name column).
- After you’ve selected the donors you’d like to email, click the ACTIONS button at the top right.
- Click Send Email from the dropdown menu.
7. Compose your email, then click SEND.
A green notification will appear at the top of the screen to confirm that your email has been sent.
Good to know
- Please note that our system does not keep a copy of the emails sent. To receive a copy of the email, simply add yourself as a participant.
Note: In this article we used the term “participants”, but this terminology could be different (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.) depending on your experience settings.