Learn how to remove the amount raised from your public experience page.
If you’ve just started your fundraiser, you may want to hide the amount raised until donations start rolling in. No matter the reason, it’s easy to prevent the amount raised from displaying on your fundraiser.
How to hide your amount raised
- Click Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled Determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to Display the amount raised for the experience.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Good to know
- Even if you hide it from your page, you’ll still be able to see your amount raised in your experience management menu. Just go to my experiences on the left menu and click on your experience’s title to see the amount raised.
- Hiding the amount raised will hide it from all public pages for your experience. This includes the main experience page, participant and team fundraising pages, and the list of participants and teams.
- The countdown timer can be added or removed at any time while your experience is live.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.