Learn how to add or remove the countdown timer from your public fundraising page.
By default, your experience page will show a countdown timer that tracks the time left until your experience end date. If you prefer not to show this feature, you can hide this countdown timer in your experience settings.
Add or hide the countdown timer
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled Determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to Display a countdown timer to the experience end.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to know
- The countdown timer can be added or removed at any time while your experience is live.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.