Learn how to edit or cancel a donation, view or print your receipt, find entry numbers, and update your personal information after a transaction is made.
If you’ve recently made a donation to a MemberHub fundraiser but would like to edit it, you can easily make changes after the transaction has already been made. Through the “my account” section of your MemberHub dashboard, we’ve made it simple to view, manage, and edit any of your donations.
Here’s what can be altered after you’ve made a donation:
- Who receives credit for the donation
- Per-unit pledge and the maximum amount (for A-thon experiences)
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Responses in custom fields
- Donation honoree (used if you would like your name to show differently, or not at all, on the experience page)
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to My Account.
- Under the My Donations tab, find the donation you’d like to manage and hover over it.
- Click on the three-dot icon on the right side of the row.
- Click Edit Transaction.
- Change the information you want and click SAVE. (the actions will vary depending on the type of transaction made)
To change the name that your donation appears on the page, click Make this transaction in the name of someone else, and enter the name you would like to appear on the page.
Good to know:
- If you’re trying to cancel or refund a donation, you’ll need to contact the organizer to ask for one. You can do that by going to the experience page where you donated initially and then click the Contact Organizer button at the bottom right side of your screen.
- If you are looking for your entry numbers, choose print your receipt. The receipt will contain the entry numbers associated with your purchase.