Find out how to use the same link you used for a previous experience for future fundraisers.
Many MemberHub users run sequential experiences, whether it’s every year or on another recurring basis. To make it easy for previous donors to find and share their experience, they may opt to use the same link from a previous experience (such as “app.memberhub.gives/yourfundraisernamehere”). We’ve made it simple to enable this feature – keep in mind that the previous experience must be inactive to use the same link for a new one.
Here’s how to reuse the link from a previous experience:
- Go to Experiences.
- Find the experience that contains the link you would like to use. If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experienceimage.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click on Page Design at the top of the timeline.
- Find the box entitled Personalize the link to your fundraiser* page.
- Remove the personalized section of the link and click SAVE at the bottom of the page. This will remove the personalized link from your old experience. (You might want to copy the information before removing it.)
- Follow steps 1-5 above to get into the new experience for which you would like to use this link. Type or paste the personalized link.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page. The personalized link will now be applied to your new experience.
The old experience will be assigned a randomly generated URL. Information from this experience will still be accessible in your account.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.