On the Dashboard the Admin button in the top navigation indicates you have administrative rights to your organization. This allows you access to the Admin Console. Click on the Admin button, and then upon entering the page, click on the Settings tab. Here you can customize several aspects of your MemberHub site.
Within the Settings tab you can manage your billing preferences, add site administrators and setup advanced tools like tags and widgets and custom fields to your organization. You'll find more detailed articles on management console features in the Guide for Organization Administrators.
- Make sure that all names and abbreviations are correct
- Input your organization’s contact information
- Invite other site administrators to give access to the Admin Console
- Upload your logo to brand your MemberHub site.
The Hubs tab serves as an "container" for your organization's groups. This is where you create a hub for each classroom, school, grade level, committee, ministry, team etc. You can also group hubs in a hierarchal fashion using Hub Trees to mimic your organizational structure.
The hubs listings on this page allows you to select hub and perform actions on those hubs. After you've checked the box beside the name and selected multiple hubs, a "Hub Actions" button will appear that will allow you to:
- Broadcast announcements to multiple hubs
- Categorize hubs using tags
- Delete multiple hubs at on time
This is your organization's database. There is a row for each person record in your site. As an administrator you can manage you people records; including custom fields on their records and perform actions on multiple person records. In the People tab you can:
- View profiles/contact information
- Print the entire directory
- Search the directory
- Add multiple people to existing hubs
- Send selected people an email message
- Print a selected group of people
- Categorize people records with tags
- Filter the list by name (search) and tags
The Overview tab offers administrators a view into activities that are happening across all the hubs in their organizations. Whether a user is joining a hub, leaving a hub, starting a discussion or uploading photos a record for this will be recorded and posted to the activity feed. Just about any action that a members takes in a hub will create a new entry in the activity feed.