It is important that parents, staff, faculty, and leaders know what to expect and how to use MemberHub. The MemberHub Onboarding process provides this opportunity when you are first starting to implement the tool at your organization. During Onboarding, the MemberHub team will be at your side to help.
1. Provide you with several documents:
- Custom Onboarding Guide
- Custom Timeline and Tasks Guide
- Import Instructions and Example
2. Schedule a "Kick-off" call with you to learn about your specific onboarding needs and timeline
3. Schedule and hold 2-4 calls for further training and timeline tasks.
4. Schedule and present training's for your specific groups
5. Provide you with a template to import people data into your MemberHub Site.
6. Import People data and prepare them for MemberHub through training emails and handouts.
We know that every school and organization is different, so the Onboarding process is designed to fit your needs and timeline. We will work with you on a to-do list and make sure that everything is set before that parent signs in for the first time. Getting Memberhub started and informing people about it takes some time to think through and implement, but the benefits are absolutely tremendous for the years to come.
If you are interested more about our Onboarding Service, please contact MemberHub Support.