The MemberHub onboarding process helps when you are getting ready to implement MemberHub at your organization. It is important that parents, staff, faculty and leaders know what to expect and how to use MemberHub. During onboarding, the MemberHub team will be at your side to help.
1. Schedule a "kick-off" call with you to discuss implementation and onboarding needs and timelines.
2. Schedule and hold 2-4 calls for further information exchange and updates.
4. Provide access to in-app and online guides, help articles and videos.
5. Provide sample emails and training documents.
5. Work with you to import contact data.
We know that every school and organization is different, so the onboarding process is designed to fit your needs and timeline. We will work with you on a to-do list and make sure that everything is set before that parent signs in for the first time. Getting MemberHub started and informing people about it takes some time to think through and implement, but you'll enjoy the benefits for years to come.