MemberHub users are able to hide personal profile fields from the directory and people listings. In other words, you’ll be able to complete your entire profile but specify exactly which fields you would like to be hidden when other people in your MemberHub site view your profile.
For example, if someone does not want their mailing address, phone number, and birthday listed in the online school directory, they will be able to select any one of those profile fields and remove them from the directory as well as member listings. Only the Administrator for the account will be able to view the information.
To use this feature, you need to be logged into MemberHub.
1. Click Your Profile under your name/picture in the top right hand corner of the page
2. Click Adjust Profile Visibility in the middle
3. Uncheck the fields you want to hide on your profile and click Save Settings
To adjust profile visibility for family members:
1. Click Your Family under your name/picture in the top right hand corner of the page or in Your Profile see the Family Members section in the bottom right
2. Click on the name of the applicable family member
3. Click Adjust Profile Visibility in the middle
4. Uncheck the fields you want to hide on your profile and click Save Settings