A timeline is crucial to having a smooth start with your MemberHub Site. The timeline keeps everyone who is involved on task and on time. Here is what a basic timelines look like:
- Update Site Information
- Select and Add Administrators
- Create hubs and arrange them in a hierarchy (hub tree) for school, grades, classrooms, extra-curricular, athletics, etc.
- Update and publish or your Site Joins page
- Or compile family/staff import file file
- Add people to hubs (manually or import)
- Start communicating
Dates for Training
An online walk-through of MemberHub including some tips and tricks. Will also answer any questions.
- Room parents/hub admins
Dates or Key Communication Messages
Important communication to staff and families about MemberHub and what to expect.
- Announcement to staff
- Announcement to families
- Take home sheets for parents
- Cheat sheets for teachers and room parents
Take this timeline and make it your own!