As PTA President you will be responsible for several tasks in the Admin Console in your school's MemberHub site.
2. Work with other officers/chairs to create a training plan for your school's hub administrators, teachers, room parents and other power users. MemberHub has provided some sample training materials here.
In the Admin Console - Money tab please complete the following:
3. You or your Treasurer need to complete and submit your Merchant Processing Agreement to enable online payments of dues and other items in your MemberHub site. You will need your PTA banking information for this step. Instructions here.
4. Work with your Membership Chair and other officers/chairs to create a communication plan for your school community regarding MemberHub and the use of your school's Dues Payment Page in Dues Settings. Once your Merchant Processing Agreement is submitted and processed you will see a link to your PTA's own Dues Payment Page at the top of the Dues Settings page. Instructions for setting up your Dues Payment Page here. When people pay their dues online through your Dues Page their information will be automatically synced with the state-level PTA and money will be automatically routed to the state PTA bank and your PTA bank. If they pay by cash or check, please see the manual instructions in #5 below.
In the Admin Console - PTA tab please work with your Membership Chair to complete the following:
5. By the 15th of each month, work with your Membership Chair to manually enter any new PTA members who paid by cash or check. Remember: Members paying on your Dues Payment Page will be automatically synced with your state PTA and funds will be routed to your PTA and your state PTA automatically. Instructions here. For more information on how dues routing works, read How does PTA Dues Money Flow?
6. By default you have been added to your site as the Primary Contact for MemberHub. Determine if you want someone else to be the Primary Contact for the ongoing management of your overall school MemberHub site. This could be a MemberHub chair, communication chair or technology chair. If so, please go to the Settings tab and click on Administrators. Find the administrator you want to make Primary Contact and click on the Make Primary Contact button next to their name. If they are not an existing administrator, you will need to add them by clicking on the Add Administrator button at the bottom.
Use the main calendar for school-wide events and hub calendars for hub-specific events. Instructions here.